Management Expert | Management Homework Help
1 Which level of managemetnt is typically concerned with the long-term direction of the organization?
- A. Tactical
- B. Strategic
- C. Operational
- D. Functional
2. The management function which specifies the organizational goals to be achieved is called..?
- A. Organizing
- B. Planning
- C. Leading
- D. Controlling
3. Translating the general goals and plan of an organization into more specific activities is the responsibility of which type of manager?
- A. Functional
- B. Operational
- C. Tactical
- D. Strategic
4. Walmart uses very low prices to attract customers. This can be referredt to as attempting to develop..?
- A. Product differentiation
- B. Competitive advantage
- C. Unfair trade practices
- D. Market capitalization
5. Operational Managers play a crucial role in an organization because they..
- A. Provide the link between managerial and non-managerial personnel
- B. Discipline problem employees
- C. Manage the organization-environmental interface
- D. Perform all major operations
6. Interpersonal and communication skills are often referred to as _____skills.
- A. Leading
- B. Controlling
- C. Organizing
- D. Planning
7. Managers usually rely less on technical skills as they rise through an organization.
- A. True
- B. False
8. Aseembling and coordinating organizational resources is referred to as ____
- A. Planning
- B. Organizing
- C. Controlling
- D. Leading