Using your text answer the following as BRIEFLY as possible. Clearly identify the number of the question you are answering. Be sure to answer all parts of each question.
1. What is the primary function of carbohydrate?
2. What are the two main categories of carbohydrate?
3. What are the subcategories in each of the two main categories of carbohydrate?
4. What is the storage form of carbohydrate in plants and in animals?
5. How does the carbohydrate content (fiber, sugar, refined and whole grains) of the current American diet compare with the recommendations for the types and amounts of carbohydrate that should be consumed?
6. What does enriched mean?
7. What does “whole grain” mean?
8. What is the primary source of sugar in the American diet?
9. What are three food sources and health benefits of fiber?
10. Briefly describe the digestion of carbohydrate that occurs in the GI tract starting in the mouth.
11. What are the causes and treatments for the two different types of diabetes?
12. What is the cause, symptoms and treatment for lactose intolerance?
13. How is blood glucose regulated in the body?
14. What happens to excess glucose (where does it go?) that is removed from the blood in the body’s attempt to normalize blood glucose?
15. How does the concept of “good” vs. “bad” carbohydrate relate to the term nutrient density?
16. List three examples of “bad” carbohydrates.
17. List two functions of fat in food.
18. List three functions of fat in the body.
19. Which category of lipids is most prevalent in food and in the body?
20. List three types of dietary fat that should be limited.
21. List three types of dietary fat that are considered to be healthy.
22. Why does the body package fat as lipoproteins?
23. Which type of lipoprotein is considered MORE healthy and why?
24. Which type of lipoprotein is considered LESS healthy and why?
25. List four risk factors for heart disease that cannot be modified.
26. List five risk factors for heart disease that can be modified.
27. List eight things you can do to minimize your risk for heart disease.
28. List five functions of protein in the body.
29. List three different types of vegetarians and what they do/do not eat.
30. List four reasons why people may choose to be vegetarian.
31. How does the American diet compare with the recommendations for amount of protein to consume?
32. Explain the difference between a complete and incomplete protein. List a source of complete and incomplete protein that you consume.
33. Define the term “complementary proteins” and provide an example.
34. At what time of your life were you in positive nitrogen balance? Explain your answer.
35. Take the Self-Assessment on page 201 and provide a brief, written summary of your results.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.