1. Literature review is a solid piece of writing with a logical flow and a theme. It is based on your readings and all the information you have gathered thru your readings of several documents. If you do not do the work and if you do not read articles on your subject, you cannot write a meaningful literature review. For your proposal you should read 15, 20 articles and journal papers on your “broad topic”and get the sense of the subject, then you will focus on your “narrowed down”topic and read more papers. This strong background knowledge will then help you write a solid literature review. Again, if you do not do this, YOU CANNOT WRITE your literature review.
If you have:
a. Too few references (less than 6, 7 at this assignment) b. Too few pages of literature review (less than 3 pages for this assignment) c. Not discussed the basics of the “broad topic”d. Not covered all the details of your “problem”e. Not discussed where and how you literature review lead to your project problem f. Not discussed how your project problem fit into the current trend g. Not discussed all approaches and all work that is being done on your topic so far
Then YOU NEED TO EXPAND YOUR REVIEW TO COVER ALL THE ITEMS ABOVE. Make sure you work on your literature review and expand it. Add references and add ONLY NECESSARY and RELEVANT information which is needed to be discussed for your project.
2. You should clearly show YOUR CONTRIBUTION in your project (and even your proposal title shoul d CLEARLY show your WORK).
If your project topic and proposal title is:
a. Vague and broad b. Not clear in terms of WHAT exactly is going to be done c. Not clear in terms of WHAT exactly are YOUR CONTRIBUTION and YOUR INPUT to the subject d. Not an ACTIVE DESIGN SCIENCE project (design and build a model, a prototype, a guideline, …) e. NOT short and self-explanatory f. NOT self-descriptive
Then YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR PROJECT TOPIC. You should start from a “broad topic”and read about it. Then find an interesting SUB-AREA where you have expertise and it is related to your CPT and raise a question. Then propose an artifact to solve the proposed question by designing and building that artifact: a model, a website, a software, an app., …
3. Your work should have a logical flow. It cannot be segmented pieces of writings or randomly tossed paragraphs. The whole document should be a ONE PIECE of SOLID THEME. And the theme is your
proposal question and what you want to do. If your work is segmented, randomly designed, and randomly styled, then you need to fix it. You need to make sure your work is well written.
4. Grammar and dictation is extremely important. You should read and proof your work several times to make sure there are no grammatical errors. Dictation errors are typically resolved by software, still you need to take care of that. Make sure your work is flawless. Look for “lower case”“upper case”is sues. For example, it is not acceptable to see a statement like this: “In this project I Will build a …”; the letter “W”should not be capitalized. Go over your work and correct all the issues it might have
5. Referencing and citation is extremely important, and you need to take additional care. If you report an information which is not accepted as “general knowledge”you SHOULD CITE the source. All sources should be cited in brackets, and then at the end of your work, in the references section, you need to provide all the bibliographic information. If you use numbers in brackets, they should be all sequentially numbered. For example:
“Currently there are 3 million smart phones in the United States. On the other hand, there are five major carriers  who provide broadband service to the 3 million users  .
1. Smith, John. “The Smart Phone World”, Jour na l of ABC, Vol. 2, No. 2, Oct. 99, 2020.
If your references are not properly cited, if your numbers are not properly sequenced, if you are missing proper style, then correct your citation.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.