Using the two attached papers and other references that you will identify, in groups of two to five students, generate a ten- pages report, where you will:
- Define the learning organization (L.O.).
- Explain the characteristics of learning organization.
- Explain the way these L.O. characteristics enhance the transfer of training.
- Discuss the factors that make the learning organizations gain an advantage against their competitors.
- Discuss the extent to which these characteristics influence employees’ development and career management in the learning organizations.
- The two attached papers are mandatory reads, but you may want to use more references.
- The report should be submitted to Moodle in respect of the Turnitin deadline.
- There will be a team presentation at the end of the Fall Term.
- Any references used in the report should be stated within the report and in the list of references at the end of the report.
- Plagiarism is detectable through Moodle-embedded system.
Ford, J. K., Baldwin, T. T., & Prasad, J. (2018). Transfer of training: The known and the unknown. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 5, 201-225.
Odor, H. O. (2018). A literature review on organizational learning and learning organizations. International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences, 7(1), 1-6.