Learning Objectives | Online Assignment Help
- Reflect on and share insights gained from independent research
- Investigate a topic relating to middle childhood and/or adolescence
- Synthesize research findings into a cohesive paper
Photo Credit: [DirtyDog_Creative]/[Vetta]/Getty Images
Note: To access this week’s required library resources, please click on the link to the Course Readings List, found in the Course Materials section of your Syllabus.
Walden Library http://library.waldenu.edu/
As part of your independent research, review relevant Learning Resources from past weeks and use the Walden Library and other research tools to locate information on your chosen topic.
Walden University Writing Center http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/
If necessary, visit the Walden University Writing Center for guidelines for and assistance with writing an academic research paper.
Discussion: Research Reflection
This week, you have focused your time and efforts on investigating a topic of your choice and synthesizing these research findings into a final paper. In this Discussion, you will reflect on your research findings thus far and share your most interesting insights with your colleagues. In turn, you will have the opportunity to learn about and comment on the work your colleagues have been doing these past 3 weeks. Consider the following:
- What have you learned throughout the course of your independent research project?
- Have any of your findings surprised you? Have your findings raised any new questions?
- How do you think you will apply this newfound knowledge in the future?
With these thoughts in mind, follow the instructions below to post your response to this Discussion topic.
By Day 3
Post a description of your research topic, including why you chose it. Then explain two or three insights you have gained or additional questions that have been raised as a result of your research so far. In addition, explain how you might apply the knowledge gained from this research project in the future.