Directions: Read the Case Scenario and answer the questions using course materials to support your reasoning and conclusions.
Mr. Barney, the CEO, has received your memo request to be considered for further leadership positions. He has decided to put you to the test! He assigns you to help his Director of Payroll, Loretta Cash with a problem.
You walk over to Payroll and visit Loretta. She is visibly upset. She has just received her annual performance review from her manager. This is a 6-month review, as Loretta was recently assigned to this role after working with great success for 10 years in another area of the Accounting Department. As part of this review, her manager interviewed the six members of the Payroll Department, who all answer to Loretta. Loretta shares with you some of their comments:
“Loretta marched in here thinking she knows everything. She doesn’t want to listen to any of our ideas. It’s her way or the highway.”
“We really don’t know Loretta all that well. She keeps to herself…except of course when payroll deadlines are due, and then she’s all over our backs.”
“She acts as if she is perfect. I’m scared of getting yelled at when I make a mistake.”
“Most times, Loretta is fine, but when we have a deadline she micromanages us. I literally dread coming in to work on days payroll is due because I know Loretta will be watching over us like a hawk.”
Answer the following questions, and support your answers with the course materials:
1. What is the root cause of Loretta’s problem?
2. List three specific recommendations that Loretta can do today to turn this situation around. Make sure the three recommendations are actionable (in other words, Loretta can take your advice and put it into practice immediately) and specific (in other words, not too general that it cannot be easily understood). For example, “improve communication skills” is not actionable today, and too general to be clearly understood. However, “give immediate feedback to demonstrate she is actively listening” can be put into practice today and is specific enough to be understood.
(Do not use this example in your answer!).
Completing the Discussion
• Read the grading rubric for the project. Use the grading rubric while completing the project to ensure all requirements are met that will lead to the highest possible grade.
• Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
• Contractions are not used in business writing, so do not use them.
• Paraphrase and do not use direct quotation marks. Paraphrase means you do not use more than four consecutive words from a source document, but put a passage from a source document into your own words and attribute the passage to the source document. Not using direct quotation marks means that there should be no passages with quotation marks and instead the source material is paraphrased as stated above.
• Provide the page or paragraph number when using in-text citations. Note that a reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa.
• You may only use the course material from the classroom. You may not use books or any resource from the Internet.
Self-Plagiarism: Self-plagiarism is the act of reusing significant, identical or nearly identical portions of one’s own work. You cannot re-use any portion of a paper or other graded work that was submitted to another class even if you are retaking this course. You also will not reuse any portion of previously submitted work in this class. A zero will be assigned to the assignment if self-plagiarized. Faculty do not have the discretion to accept self-plagiarized work.
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services and strive to maintain the highest standards of work for all our clients. Our writers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instructions form while at the same time being surgical and objective while handling client work.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who adhere to our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper. Hence regardless of the complexity or duration of a paper, our system determines the most accurate and pocket-friendly price for all our clients.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline. This leaves room for editing to incase the client wants changes done to the work delivered by our writers.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our papers. Our writers stick to the instructions to deliver plagiarism-free work. Other than that, they extensively research the work they are handling and are keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers. Our editors check every completed work to ascertain it’s at the set standards.
Our main objective is to assist you through every step of your academic journey. Thus, we completely understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when interacting with our system. If you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email us.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our writers will give you the best results.
Our team is skilled and equipped in searching for information required to complete work handed over to them. Regardless of the complexity of the work, we are determined to get the job done. Extensive research when handling client requests makes it possible for us to be able to stick to the boundaries and guidelines set by the clients. Thus enabling us to keep the work original and plagiarism free.
We have highly qualified writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to not only help students get good grades but also excel in their studies. Our writers are highly experienced and educated specialists and professionals who want to do more than creating a difference in the academic field.
Our editors have a keen eye when going through work. They can capture even the smallest of errors. This has been made possible by the fact that we have been in the academic field for more than 5 years now. Thus, they bring with them previous experience when going through work to be able to capture everything. These unique skills make it possible for us to deliver error-free work to our clients.
Our team has very experienced specialists and professionals. This gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Whenever we receive work that needs to be redone, everyone gets involved. That’s inclusive of our editors. This collective involvement in doing work makes it possible for us to deliver high-quality work to all our clients. Other than that it makes it possible for us to adhere to our originality and plagiarism-free policies.