Law Assignment | College Homework Help
- What is the plain view doctrine? Discuss its three requirements.
- “If the three requirements for the plain view doctrine are not met, any evidence seized is not admissible in court.” Is this statement true or false? Explain your answer.
- What is inadvertence? Is it a plain view requirement? Give an example of inadvertence.
- What is curtilage? How is curtilage determined?
- What four constitutional rights are likely to be invoked by suspects during the pretrial identification stage? Briefly discuss how each applies to lineups, showups, and photographic displays.
- “A suspect is entitled to a lawyer during a police lineup.” Is this statement true or false? Explain your answer.
- “A suspect’s right to protection against self-incrimination is violated in a police lineup.” Is this statement true or false? Justify your answer.
- What can the police do if a suspect refuses to appear in a lineup?
Complete your assignment as instructed. The following submission options are available:
1. Enter text into the textbox, format using the Blackboard formatting tools, and select Submit. You may view your posting both on this page and under My Grade (available under Tools).
2. Complete your assignment using word-processing software such as MS Word, Open Office (download free software at http://www.openoffice.org/), or other per course requirements. Save your file as a .rtf file to ensure that it can be opened at any computer. Submit your assignment by selecting the title link, browsing to, and attaching your saved file. Make sure to select SUBMIT. You may view your posting both on this page and under My Grade (available under Tools). Get Law homework help today