Laboratory Activity Assignment | College Homework Help
Laboratory Activity Report—Impression Evidence: Shoes, Tires, Tools
Prior to beginning this activity, please thoroughly read the instructions for this activity in this week’s student manual. Always follow all safety recommendations. Ensure you have all of the supplies you need before you start the activity.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE AN ORDER
Some activities may need to have elements prepared in advance. Remember, the time requirements listed are estimates only, and individuals may need more or less time than the estimates to complete the laboratory activity.
Complete the Impression Evidence: Shoes, Tires, and Tools analysis laboratory activity by following the procedural and safety instructions in the forensics student manual. Be sure to take notes that are relevant and will support your written laboratory assignment for the week. The student manual provides guidance on taking notes.
At the conclusion of each laboratory project, a written report will be required. This is your opportunity to tell the instructor what you have learned from the weekly content by focusing on the criteria listed above. Reports should display critical thinking as well as demonstrating a grasp of how the information in this week’s class builds on previous class materials.
Prior to completing this assignment, review your Week Six Final Paper to determine what aspects of this week’s material may be used. You should also review the week’s readings, lab materials, and lab notes. Your report must focus on the collection and analysis of impression evidence from a crime scene, and it must include the following:
- Describe the results you obtained from each laboratory activity.
- Describe the history of impression evidence.
- Explain the common types and characteristics of impression evidence.
- Explain how impression evidence is collected and analyzed.
- Articulate what aspects of this week’s material you can use to complete your analysis of the crime scene in your final assignment.
The Laboratory Activity Report—Evidence and Crime Scenes
- Must be approximately 1,000 words (approximately four double-spaced pages in length not including title and references pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
CLICK HERE TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Must use at least two credible sources in addition to the course text and laboratory manual.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
- Get Law homework help today