Juvenile justice homework help – criminal justice – law
Textbook: Bartollas, Miller., Juvenile Justice in America, 7th Ed., Pearson, 2014
01. Give an overview of the early history of juvenile justice and how it came to be formed in the United States.
02. Explain the concept of “parens patriae.”
03. Compare and contrast the four models devised by the juvenile justice system to deal with youth crime.
04. Identify and describe the different types of research methodologies used to collect data on juvenile crime and offenders.
05. What do the UCR’s generally show about youth crime in the United States?
06. What do juvenile court statistics show about youth crime in the United States?
07. Summarize in your own words the history of police-juvenile relationships as presented in the text.
08. Describe police discretion and the factors that influence discretion.
09. Describe in detail the legal rights of arrested juveniles.
10. Summarize in your own words the developing trends in how police deal with juveniles.
Don’t use big words.
I can pay with paypal.
These questions can be found within Chapters 1, 2, and 5.
Do #1, allow me to see it to judge your abilities..
Once I approve your initial attempt, finsih 1-5.. and I can pay for half.. or finish 1-10 and I can pay for all of them.
I will not approve anyone to complete this assignment without first answering #1 or any of the other random questions.