Juvenile And Adult Courts Assignment | College Homework Help
December 18th, 2019
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper comparing juvenile courts with adult courts. Include the following in your paper:
- Select a U.S. Supreme Court case from Ch. 4 of The Juvenile Justice System (access through the link located in this week’s Learning Activities), or another relevant juvenile court case.
- Describe your case and the legal issues facing the juvenile and the court.
- Analyze the possible outcome of the case if the juvenile were an adult and tried in adult court.
- Include an overview of the juvenile justice system, with a comparison of the key differences between juvenile and adult courts, including roles and language differences.
- Describe the adjudication process by which a juvenile is transferred to the adult court system, and why the transfer did not occur in your chosen case.
- Include a summary of the analysis discussion you had with your collaborative group.Get Law homework help today