1) Which of the following does not result in a decision rendered by the hearing officer?
2) Jurisprudence is defined as
3) The state of Kansas has enacted a new law requiring all commercial trucks driving on Kansas roads to have special mud flaps installed. These mud flaps have been proven (o make (hiving in (he rain significantly safer due to (educed mist created by (tucks driving in the fain, although data regarding accidents and injuries has not yet been determined. Any truck entering Kansas must have these flaps installed or will be subject to a significant fine and delay. The cost for purchase and installation of these flops is $1,000 per truck. In short, trucks must have these flaps or go around the state. This Kansas law
4) The power of preemption is derived from
5) What is the main problem with international courts?
6) Under the U.S. legal system, subject to some exceptions, costs of litigation regarding both the plaintiff and defendant
7) Generally, torts law Is governed by
8) Assumption of risk is a defense to
9) The three stripes on Adidas clothing represents a
10) The color or shape of an item, if distinctive, is a
11) Cyber squatting describes the practice of
12) The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998) provided each of the following protections EXCEPT
13) When Maria comes home from work, she finds that her yard has been mowed and trimmed. An hour later, a man comes to her door to collect payment for the yard work. Maria refuses to pay him because she has never seen him before nor had she hired him to do the work. Which of the following is accurate?
14) Where a promise can only be accepted by the performance of the person to whom it is offered is an example of a/an
15) Each of the following is a discharge by mutual consent EXCEPT
16) Harry sees an AK-47 automatic assault rifle in a gun shop window. He inquires about the price and is told that it is $2,500. Harry signs a contract promising to pay the $2,500 on Friday, taking possession of the rifle when payment is made. On Thursday, a law is enacted making the ownership, sale, or possession of an automatic rifle illegal. This contract
17) Which of the following is rarely awarded in contracts cases?
18) Which of the following is classified as an equitable remedy?
19) Which of the following would not be considered tangible?
20) With regard to consideration in a sales contract, the UCC differs from the common law in that
21) The UCC will permit an incomplete or slightly ambiguous contract to be enforced using each of the following criteria EXCEPT
22) Two merchant companies have entered into a contract for the sale of goods but have had no prior dealings, which would establish a course of conduct between them. The UCC will allow gap fillers to apply to their contract regarding missing terms in each of the following situations EXCEPT
23) When a buyer rejects nonconforming goods and purchases the appropriate goods from a different seller, this is an example of which of the following:
24) Which of these is not a requirement for disclaiming a warranty?
25) “What if everyone took these same actions” is a question sometimes called the
26) The utilitarian approach to moral philosophy was founded by
27) Stan is an investment manager. He has received money from various investors with a promise of very high returns on their investments. The invested money is not supplying enough capital in order to pay the returns promised, so he has started using new investor’s money to pay older investors. By advertising and by word of mouth, people are anxious to invest with Stan because of the money being paid, and with the influx of new investors, he is able to continue operating. Stan is
28) Ben is the manager of a branch of a large bank. He has regularly taken money from customer’s accounts for his own use and changed the bank records to cover his actions. Ben is guilty of
29) The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (2002) imposed stricter regulations on how corporations do business through regulations in each of the following areas EXCEPT
30) Joan is the CFO of Para Corp. and is a year from retirement. In order to guarantee herself a very substantial bonus and to boost her retirement package, she knowingly certifies false financial reports making the company appear to be much more profitable than it really is. She further takes steps to assure that the financial report was not reviewed through internal controls maintained by Para Corp. Under the provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act (2002), if her fraud is NOT part of a larger scheme, what criminal penalties are possible for Joan? Get Law homework help today
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.