IT Ethics Assignments | Online Homework Help
August 28th, 2019
In this Assessment, you will create a simple argument visualisation using the MindMup software. Write a report which details the argument you construct in your argument visualisation
Choose ONE of the following media articles or case studies:
1. Data Collection: “Harvesting” Personalities Online – An Ethics Case Study
- Who decides who dies in driverless car accidents?
- Do We Want Robot Warriors to Decide Who Lives or Dies?
- If computers think for themselves, should they have human rights?
- Apps and Privacy – An Ethics Case Study
Now follow the instructions given below to complete the assessment task:
- Use the title of the article/case study as the title of your argument visualisation so that the lecturer knows which article you are analysing.
- Undertake further research about your chosen cause and the ethical issue involved, to assist you in analysing it in your argument visualisation (and in your report in Assessment.
- Identify some logical arguments based on the four classical ethical theories including utilitarianism, deontology, contract, and virtue.
- Construct an argument visualisation using MindMup software. Your visualisation should contain the conclusion and all of the reasons and objections leading to that conclusion.
- Your argument visualisation should present a logical argument for your subsequent report in this Assessment. Your report will develop these arguments based on a deeper analysis of the ethical issue.
- Your report should contain all of the arguments contained in your visualisation, and you should not introduce new arguments in your essay that are not in your visualisation.
- When you have completed your visualisation, download it as a .pdf file and submit via Turnitin.
MindMup – https://www.mindmup.com/tutorials/argument-visualization.html?orig=/
Philosophy Mapped (argument visualisation information) – https://maps.simoncullen.org/home