Introduction to International Business Assignment | Buy assignments online
MGT-321: Introduction to International Business
Semester –II [2017-2018]
After completion of this assignment students will able to
- Do report writing with proper introduction and conclusion.
- Analyse the topic of his/her report with the help of SWOT analysis.
- Evaluate the political economic challenges faced by the concerned MNE.
- The Project is assigning on an individual assignment.
- Discussion will conduct through posting on “Discussion Board”.
- Presentation is assigning in-group based on project findings.
- All students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
Select a Saudi company that operates in Europe and/or Africa, and write (a minimum of 1000 word) report covering the following points:
- Present the study report with clear Introduction and Conclusion including your own views.
- Analyze your selected company with micro and macro environmental forces by using SWOT analysis.
- Analyze the political, economic, cultural and legal challenges the company currently faces in any of the country it operates (select one country in which the company operates for this analysis).
Due date for the submission of Assignment-3:
Assignment -3 should be posted in the Black Board by 11th week.
The due date for the submission of Assignment-3 will be in the 13th Week.
Instructions for the students:
- First page of the assignment should be filled with
- Course Code [MGT-321] and Course Title [ Int.to Intl. Business] and CRN-
- Student Name and ID.Number
- Date of Submission
- Second page should be Assignment question
- After the question page then present your answer by clean and neat layout
- Finally your file should be saved as words like ID.NO- MGT-321 A-3 STUDENT NAME. [only CAPITAL LETTERS]