Integrating Knowledge Of Ethical And Legal Requirements Assignment | Top Essay Writing
Through integrating knowledge of ethical and legal requirements into your ethical decision-making process, you can provide a proper ethical response to ethical dilemmas.
This assignment will help you to apply what you have learned in this course to determine an appropriate ethical response that demonstrates ethical decision making.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that synthesizes your learning and engages you in critical thinking around the potential ethical and legal challenges in professional practice.
Address the following aspects of ethical practice in your paper:
- Select a section of the ACA Code of Ethics that can present potential ethical dilemmas because of a conflict between your personal values and ethics.
- Select a section of the ACA Code of Ethics where no conflicts exist between your personal values and ethics.
Demonstrate the following in your paper:
- Evidence of research from scholarly, peer-reviewed journals that addresses the identified potential ethical dilemma, as well as the area where no conflict exists
- Identification of significant legal or ethical issues and processes in each respective area
- Risk management strategies and self-evaluation practices useful in resolving any dilemmas in your area of conflict
- Well-reasoned arguments that evidence critical thought and self-awareness
Include a minimum of seven references. One of these may be from the course texts, and one must be from the ACA Code of Ethics.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. Get Psychology homework help today