Integrated Studies Assignment | Top Universities
December 18th, 2019
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper and discuss the advantages of integrated studies and inquiry-based integrated studies using your readings and research that you have done on your own and address the following:
- Why is it important to understand specific disciplines, their language, content, and context to apply to interdisciplinary inquiry?
- What are the similarities and differences between how natural sciences experts, humanities experts, writers, mathematicians, scientists, and artists conduct inquiry? How does this connect to elementary school students?
- What have we learned through the historical experiments in integrated curriculum? What commonalities, differences and questions emerged?
- Discuss current trends in integrated studies. Provide a real-world example of a school that is using one or more of the trends.
- Why is interdisciplinary inquiry important for the multiple-subject teacher?
- In apa format. Get English homework help today