Information Systems Assignment | College Homework Help
Summary of Steps
- Research your FIVE **(Digital Dashboard with Key Performance Indicators (KPI),Cloud Computing ,Records Management (ERM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Supply Chain Management (SCM)**, solutions that you listed in your document during Module 3.
- Edit your research paper document based on the feedback you received in Module 3.
- Using the same document, follow the instructions below to write the introduction to your paper, FIVE IS-related solutions, and your references for those sections.
- Submit your document for grading.
Detailed instructions for this assignment are below and in the Research Project Requirements section, which describes the complete project.
In your role as an employee at a medium-to-large aviation-related business, it’s time to drill down to the specifics for two of the Management Information Systems you selected. As you perform research and compose your data, remember that you are in a mid-to-upper level management position and have significant decision-making influence with your company.
Before you begin to work on the Project Submission 2 assignment, review the instructor’s grading comments and markups on the Project Submission 1 document and correct any issues. Re-save the corrected Project Submission 1 document as a new Project Submission 2 working document.
The following are the submission requirements for this assignment:
- Begin the body of the text section with a brief paragraph consisting of 4-5 sentences that introduces the need for IS solutions in your company.
- Submit researched scholarly data for the FIVE IS-related solutions that you selected.
- Submit a minimum of TWO full pages of double-spaced text in the Body of the Text section for EACH IS-related solution. The TOTAL number of submitted pages in the Body of the Text section is TEN full pages. The Title, Abstract, and Reference List pages are not considered part of the “TEN full pages” in the Body of the Text section.
- A minimum of FIVE primary reference sources outside of the course textbook are required to be cited and referenced in the document submission (ONE per topic).
- As you do your research and compose data for each of the IS-related solutions in each assignment, keep up the Reference List page and make notes for the data in the Conclusion section that you will compose in your final draft document.
Some suggestions on the types of data that you might include to build your paper are as follows:
- Describe how the information systems will benefit your company.
- Provide details and examples of applications and solutions offered by retail vendors.
- Describe the framework for each solution that the internal staff of your company might develop and implement.
- Present an account of the strengths, weaknesses, and cost considerations for those solutions.
- Identify and describe how a solution can provide a competitive advantage, influence strategy, affect organizational performance, and increase operational efficiency. Get Information System homework help today