Word limit: 3000 (INCLUDING the reference list)
Business managers do not perform the actual primary data collection, but they do frequently commission and oversee business research projects, as well as interpret data and make decisions on the basis of research findings.
The assignment requires you to consider the research process and decision making associated with brand evaluation that we have covered in the unit. This is a very relevant topic since branding is one of the most important aspects of contemporary business. The assignment is to be written from the perspective of one of the service providers in the Australian telecommunication industry.
NB – Please do not conduct any primary data collection, rather just consider the research design and process involved in branding research from the business manager’s perspective. For this assignment you need to read around the subject of branding and branding research – guided reading lesson 6 is a good starting point.
This assignment will get you thinking about and develop your appreciation of the application of research in brand building. This assignment asks you to perform the same tasks undertaken by business managers and requires you to set clear research objectives; consider the strategic role of the research and the type of information expected, as well as outline the key methodological considerations relating to the BHT.
The assignment will also help develop skills in desk research (library and Internet search), collating, presenting and interpreting information in a concise manner, as well as accurate referencing.
How to structure your writing
· Cover page – Please include a cover page containing the title; student name(s) and ID number (s); date & total word count (excluding title and reference list).
· Introduction – Write about 150 words. In your introduction specify your chosen research area and discuss the significance of branding and the BHT in business. Outline the structure of your essay.
· Business & research objective(s) – In 200 words discuss the business objectives and the specific research objectives of the BHT.
· Information required to fulfil the research objectives – (approx. 1000 words) In this section you need to clearly show the type of output you would expect and explain its potential role for informing brand decision making. (NB you are not required to actually conduct any primary research). To do this effectively you should include description of the information to be collected and provide examples of expected research output – clearly describing how it can be interpreted to assist the company decision making.
· Describe the research design in relation to your chosen approach – (approx. 1000 words) Include a brief description of the preferred data collection approach with rationale, and relate the key methodological considerations specific to the BHT and your recommended method.
· Conclusion – About 150 words summing up the topic and the importance the approach.
· Word limit – There is a considerable amount to cover, so it is important that you clearly introduce the focus of your assignment and then write clearly and concisely within the specified word limit. at the end of each section please state the number of words you have used. Word limit – at the end of each section state the number of words you have used. At the start of the assignment please also indicate the total number of words, which should not exceed 3000 words. NB for this assignment the reference list counts toward the word limit.
· Finally insert your ‘References’ list using a recognized referencing format such as APA or Harvard – (For example, the ‘Harvard quick guide’ provides a useful summary http://www.swinburne.edu.au/lib/researchhelp/harvard_quick_guide.pdf).
· For this assignment it is anticipated that you will use a minimum of ten different references that include relevant journal articles.
· Please write in a professional manner with a clear structure and appropriate headings, properly spell checked and proof read.
Submission & mark allocation
The assignment must be submitted via Blackboard.
Your tutor will use the following guidelines to grade your work out of 100:
|Introduction – outlining the structure of the report and the significance of this type of business information to decision making|
|Objectives of the research – business objectives and specific research objectives|
|Describe the required information, present examples of anticipated output and discuss how to interpret it|
|Describe the research design and process in relation to the BHT|
|Conclusion – appropriate overview of the topic (i.e., NO NEED FOR AN EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AS WELL)|
|Report structure / presentation – accurate writing (please use your spell-checker, set to UK English); presentation following of the heading structure set out in ‘How to structure your writing’|
|Referencing – accurate use of the author/date referencing conventions.|
|Mark range||Grade||Grade awarded|
|85-100%||High Distinction (HD)*|
|75-84%||Distinction (D) *|
* NB appropriate reading, accurate referencing and author citation are prerequisite for Distinction and Higher Distinction grades.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.