Individual and team level change | B6734 – Organizational Systems Leadership and Change | Argosy University
Individual- and Team-Level Change
Continue with the organization that you discussed in the first two weeks (Walmart)
For the first paragraph of your post, summarize some of the key information about your organization, the change you are discussing, and one or two key points you have discovered thus far in your work. This section should be no more than 5–6 sentences and should be just enough to remind your readers of your scenario.
For the second paragraph(s) of your post, consider the changes undertaken at your organization and whether they happened at the individual or the team level.
If the changes happened at the individual level, address the following:
- Discuss the reason for the change (e.g., to build communication skill, to enhance time management skill, etc.).
- Describe the intervention used for the change (e.g., coaching, self-awareness, etc.).
- Assess whether the intervention was successful. If so, how did you know that it was successful?
- If there wasn’t a specific intervention used, reflect on how well the change was implemented. For example, if there was just an announcement that going forward XYZ would occur, was the change enthusiastically made by all individuals?
- On the basis of your readings, analyze what kind of support for the intervention would have made it more successful.
If the change was undertaken at the team level, address the following:
- Discuss the reason for the change (e.g., to build the team, to increase motivation, etc.).
- Describe what type of intervention was used (e.g., a specific team building exercise, a specific seminar, etc.).
- Assess whether the intervention was successful. If so, how did you know it was successful?
- If there wasn’t a specific intervention, discuss how the change was made. How did people respond to the change and change process?
- On the basis of your readings, analyze what intervention you would have recommended.
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
Provide a substantive 500 word post