Identifying the Challenge Assignment | College Homework Help
For your senior project, choose one of the following major criminal justice areas: law enforcement, prisons/corrections, the courts, Homeland Security, private security, or emergency management. This component will serve as the area for which your senior project will be based. Next, identify a challenge or area of improvement within your chosen area. (For example, one may choose corrections as the topic area and violence in prisons as the problem). Over the weeks of this course, you will progressively research, learn about, write and present on a solution to the challenge or area of improvement from both a tactical and administrative perspective. Receive approval from your professor on your chosen topic. Additional project expectations are described in week 8. Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you address the following:
- Outline the context of the problem or challenge, including the history and any policy decisions that have contributed to the situation.
- Why is it important that the problem is addressed?
- Who is impacted internally and externally?
- Why do you feel the problem hasn’t already been solved?
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Get Law homework help today