Identification Of A Policy Alternative Assignment | Top Essay Writing
As an astute social worker and professional policy advocate, once you have selected and identified a social problem, you begin the process of creating and implementing a policy that addresses that social problem.
One of the first things you do in the implementation process is an analysis of the social policy you identified.
There is always the possibility that the policy created and implemented to address the social problem you identified is not viable for a variety of reasons. In this case, you must explore a policy alternative.
In Part 4 of your ongoing Wiki assignment, your group identifies a policy alternative to the social problem you identified.
By Day 7
Complete Part 4 of your Wiki.
Address the following items within your group’s Wiki page for Part 4:
- What is the policy alternative?
- What, if any, change(s) in the policy alternative are necessary and where will they need to occur (local, state, national, and international)?
- Is this policy alternative congruent with social work values? Explain.
- What is the feasibility of the alternative policy (political, economic, and administrative)?
- Does the policy alternative meet the policy goals (e.g., social equality, redistribution of resources, social work values, and ethics)?
- What are the forces that are for/against the policy?
- What policy advocacy skills can be used to support the policy alternative? Get Philosophy homework help today