IDE (coding) platform Assignment | Buy assignments online
Use an online IDE (coding) platform and implement the following simple operation:
- Pick a language of your choice (Python/Java/C/C++, etc)
- Find a cryptography library in the language, that can be used to encrypt and decrypt.
- Go to the online IDE to implement the following.
- Read a message from a file or stdin (the online IDE should support this)
- Use the key “S3cR3TP@55w0rD”, and a random IV in CBC mode.
- encrypt the text using any encryption function supported in the library.
- decrypt the output from step 6
For online IDE, you might use: https://ideone.com
Please submit your code and the link to your IDE sandbox (ensure the link works and goes to your code).
For example, go to https://ideone.com/68Scq5 and click on edit to see the code I have written there.
deadline is 30-mar-2019