I need the best answer
Assignment 2: Crime Prevention
The property crime rate in Centervale has increased by 50% in the past five years. The citizens have been complaining about the rise in property crimes and nothing being done about it. The Centerville City Council approves a new position of Crime Analyst for the Centerville Police Department.
Your application is accepted, and your interview date and time are set. You have been asked to prepare a written document containing a crime prevention strategy that you feel would make a big difference in the city’s crime rate.
Use the textbook readings, the Argosy University online library, and any other outside sources to prepare a 2–3-page report. In your report:
- Explain a proactive crime prevention strategy that will most likely substantially decrease victimization in Centerville for all types of crimes, specifically property crimes.
- Analyze and explain the victimology theory from your prior readings that best fits your strategy and explain how. Also, include which crime victim theory best fits crimes on campus.
- Explain how the crime rate is determined and define the dark figure of crime.
Include an APA-formatted reference page that links back to your in-text citations and supports your recommendations. Remember, you cannot have only in-text citations or only references. You must have both because in-text citations and references link to each other.
- Save the report as M4_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc.
- By Wednesday, June 4, 2014, submit your report to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Analyzed and explained a proactive crime prevention strategy that will likely decrease victimization in Centerville substantially.||
|Analyzed and justified the victimology theory that best fits your strategy and explained how.||
|Explained how the crime rate is determined and what the dark figure of crime is.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and used accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||