This Final Project outline should consist of:
1. WORKING TITLE: be specific, including time and place.
2. A Very specific research question, such as:
a) What are the Human Rights of people with disabilities during this Coronavirus pandemic in the U.S.?
b) What Human Rights do College student athletes have today in the United States?
c) How can K-12 teachers in California teach special needs students about their Human Rights?
d) What are the Human Rights of immigrant children detained in the United States for crossing the U.S. border? (Examples of a non-specific question is: What are Human Rights?) In addition, questions that focus on HR violations in other countries are not allowed, such as: How are the rights of minorities in Pakistan being violated? And please, do not argue that COVID-19 is a “Chinese Virus.”)
3. Include 3 peer-reviewed scholarly articles from the SF State Library One-Search database. https://library.sfsu.edu/onesearch
You will have to expand your search with (in most cases) a new, more specific research question. Make sure you reference them following APA citation guidelines (rather than just provide an url.)
4. Include 3 news media articles from major newspapers, such as the NY Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, etc. that are directly related to your research question. Blogs, Wikipedia, and other internet websites are not allowed.
For items 2 and 3, you will need to re-do your Library One-Search exercise, to include the 3 peer-reviewed research articles, plus the 3 news media articles. For help you can contact a Librarian via email, or chat (see Library website).
5. United Nations Convention, Covenant, or Declaration at stake: Mention 1) one UN document, with all specifics, that you are analyzing and bringing into your final project. Be specific: such as Convention on the Rights of the Child, or Convention on People with Disabilities, citing articles that are being violated. AND Mention 2) a broader UN doc, such as the UDHR or ICESRC, which also includes an article that is being violated. It is important that you start with a specific treaty or declaration, and then move to a broader document, which actually spurred the creation of the more specific ones.
6. Significance of your project: In a 150-word paragraph, summarize in detail the relevance of your question in relation to a) what’s going on in the U.S. today (relating it to global matters); and b) how this topic relates to you in your everyday life, and to your community today.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights | United Nations ://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/ Human rights here and now: http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/edumat/hreduseries/hereandnow/Default.htm UDHR @ 70: Video https://youtu.be/uA1IZkWycMk What are the Universal Human Rights?: Video https://youtu.be/nDgIVseTkuE
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services. Our homework helpers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instruction form.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who maintain our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper.
At My Homework Writers, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our essay papers. Our assignment writers stick to the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are also keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers.
We understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when working with our system. In the event that you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance.
Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters website holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our homework paper writers will give you the best results.
We have highly qualified essay writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to help students get good grades.
Our admission essay writing help will assist you to secure a position at your desired learning institution. We will help you craft a top-notch personal statement paper. Our writers who know how to write a college admission essay will help you get the college admission you are longing for.
Our team of professional editors will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper possesses quality and originality.
My homeworkwriters harbors specialists who can handle your technical papers order. Our “write my homework” services cover all academic areas you can think of. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of assignment writing services.