Human Resource Management Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
Prof you can chose either one below it doesn’t matter to me.
It is important that you start your research now. If you have information that you copied from other sources, then be sure to include the quotation marks. You should only have 10% quotes in your Week 4 paper. Everything else should be paraphrased or summarized.
Here are the non-profit organizations that are automatically approved:
- Susan B. Komen breast cancer foundation
- Angel Food Ministries
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty
- Church Charity
- Bilingual SEIT
Whether you summarize or paraphrase, you have to give credit to where credit is due. When you paraphrase, do not simply change the words around. You need to provide a new interpretation of what you read — without using the same words from the original text. Again, citations must be provided for paraphrased and summarized content.
If your paper comes back as plagiarized, then you will receive a zero. I will open a Turnitin draft section so you can submit a draft of your work. Then you can review the Turnitin report so you can make changes before the final submission. Let me know if you have questions.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the fundamental driving forces that shape the organizational environment of the selected company. Be sure to address the following: competing in a global marketplace, workforce diversity, ethics and morality, and technological innovation.
- Examine the selected company’s specific practices or policies. Speculate on the major influences that these practices or policies have on individual and organizational outcomes.
- Determine which practices related to work attitudes in U.S. organizations are most strongly affected by diversity and suggest a strategy to address the effects.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate human behavior in organizations and the forces shaping the behavior.
- Analyze individual differences within organizations and their impact on organizational behavior.
- Use technology to research issues affecting organizational behavior in order to deliver assignments which are clear, concise and have proper writing mechanics.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.