Hr homework | Human Resource Management homework help
Change Management Strategy
In the unit studies, you have been exploring strategies for overcoming resistance to and facilitating change. For this assignment, examine the role of change management strategy in achieving business, organizational, and cultural goals. Complete the following:
- Refer to Kotter’s eight steps to transforming an organization, from the “Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail” article (assigned in the previous unit).
- Using Kotter’s eight steps, analyze your organization’s current change management strategy.
- Use your analysis results to develop a business case for improving or creating a new change management strategy to meet the global competitive environment. Your business case should do the following:
- Describe the motivation of the change management strategy.
- Describe the alignment of the change management strategy with the achievement of business, organizational, and cultural goals.
- Describe the new change management strategy, or improvements to a current change management strategy.
- Describe the benefits and risks associated with the change management strategy.
- Your paper should also include an analysis, business case, and proposed change management strategy.
- The length of your paper should be within a range of 8 to 10 pages.
- Format your paper according to APA standards, including:
- A title page.
- An abstract.
- Appropriate headings and subheadings.
- A reference list.