Home visits | Education homework help
1. Explain the different components of a home visit versus a parent teacher conference at a child’s school/ center.
2. What types of resources/ materials would you need to conduct a home visit versus a parent teacher conference?
3. What types of conversations would you have in regards to a child in a home visit versus a parent teacher conference?
4. How will you know that the parents understand the information?
5. In a home visit or parent teacher conference, parents may bring up issues/ concerns that you did not plan for, how will you address those? For example, a parent may bring up the concern that you are not aware or understanding of their culture. How would you build trust with that parent to continue the home visit and a parent teacher conference?
6. What action will you take to follow up with parents after a home visit and a parent teacher conference?
Address the above questions in a 2-3 page paper. Be sure to use 2 or more resources to support your own scholarly voice.
You must use APA formatting/style and include the following:
1. APA Title Page
3. Detailed Content with cited resources
4. A strong conclusion
5. Reference page