2. Do I need an introduction and/or conclusion? The case study is n
ot written in an essay format, so there is no need for an introduction or conclusion.You may use simple headings e.g. Question 1a, then your answer, then Question 1b and so on. However, like all academic pieces of work, all ideas must be acknowledged and supported by relevant literature, have logical flow and clarity of ideas.
3. Are we expected to answer each question on a separate page? No. Please ensure that your answers are clearly separated from each other, for example with the use of suitable headings – Question 1a. Headings should be clearly separated from the text on the page (i.e. make them bold or underline).
4. Are we allowed to use abbreviations, for example, NSAIDs? Write it out in full the first time with the abbreviation in brackets e.g. Non-Steroidal AntiInflammatory Drugs (NSAID), then you may use the abbreviation thereafter.
5. In Question 1a, can we identify and explain any 2 risks? Two (2) SIGNIFICANT risks in total are required; it could be 2 risks, 2 drug interactions or 2 adverse effects or any combination – it does not matter. The most important part of this question is to ensure whatever is chosen, they must be SIGNIFICANT. Some aspects to consider when addressing this question are:
• What is the mechanism of each risk?
• Why is the risk significant?
• Are there any contributing factors/effects? (i.e. other aspects that compound the risk)
• Ensure you relate the risk to the patient
6. In Question 1b, do we set out strategies for each risk or do we generally discuss numerous strategies to cover these types of risks? Your strategies need to be clearly linked to the individual risks that are identified in Question 1a, so ensure it is clear what risk you are covering. In answering this question, apply your knowledge of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics to describe nursing strategies that consider the following aspects:
• Pharmacological nursing strategies (specific to a particular drug)
• Specific nursing assessment
• Specific nursing interventions
• Specific patient education (if applicable)
• Again, ensure you relate the strategies to the patient HNN215 Quality use of Medicines Case Study – Frequently Asked Questions 2
7. In Questions 1a and 1b, can we use dot points? The questions ask you to identify and explain (Question 1a) and describe (Question 1b) respectively, therefore you must ensure you give at least a 3-4 sentence explanation/description on each point (usually more). We are happy for them to be separated into dot points, but you must explain/describe each of the points depending on the question.
8. In Questions 2a and 2b, can we use dot points? The questions ask you to explain (Question 2a) and describe (Question 2b) respectively, therefore you must ensure you give at least a 3-4 sentence explanation/description on each point (usually more). We are happy for them to be separated into dot points, but you must explain/describe each of the points depending on the question.
9. How many references do I need? There is no correct answer to this – the number is dependent on how you answer the question and what you write; thus it is specific to each individual student. All I can say is that I do not think one number will make a HD and another a Pass – it depends greatly on the quality of the resources and how they are utilised. I would expect you will look beyond just nursing journal articles and may need to research medical/pharmacology journals also. You can use the Australian Medicines Handbook and Therapeutic Guidelines, but avoid websites (NonGovt) and textbooks (you can use the prescribed texts but not too much). They should all be current, i.e. from 2009 onwards.
10. How do you reference the therapeutic guidelines (eTG), which is available online? How to cite this depends on whether it is a specific topic cited, or it is a general citation of a Therapeutic Guidelines book or electronic product. The citations are different for the books, eTG complete used via the internet or CD ROM installation or miniTG (the hand held
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.