History of Terrorism Assignment | College Homework Help
Discussion Questions: With the exception of 9/11, relate what you believe are the “three” most important events or moments in the history of terrorism. To be clear, “first” list – via numbers (1, 2, & 3) your three events or moments in history “prior to” explaining/justifying. Importantly, “then” explain and “justify” your reasoning for “each” selection. As this is a critical component, those that do not explain/justify will “not” receive credit
Instructions: Fully utilize the materials that have been provided to you in order to support your response. Your initial post should be at least 350 words.
Forum posts are graded on timeliness, relevance, knowledge of the weekly readings, and the quality of original ideas. Sources utilized to support answers are to be cited in accordance with the APA writing style by providing a general parenthetical citation (reference the author, year and page number) within your post, as well as an adjoining reference list. Refer to the grading rubric for additional details concerning grading criteria.
- Terrorist (E)motives: The Existential Attractions of Terrorism. Studies in Conflict & Terrorism, 34(12), 963-986
- Terrorism in Historical Perspective. Digital History
- The Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who becomes a Terrorist and Why?
- Psychology of Terrorism
- The Spirit of Despotism: Understanding the Tyrant Within. Human Relations, 2006.
- Fully Committed: Suicide Bombers: Motivation and the Quest for Personal Significance. Political Psychology, 30(3), 331-357.
- Behavioural aspects of terrorism. Forensic Science International (Online); Amsterdam, 228(1), 21-7.
- Fear and Trembling: Terrorism in Three Religious Traditions. The American Political Science Review, 78(3), 658-677.
- How to Define Terrorism. Perspectives on Terrorism, 2(4).
- The Implicit Motives of Terrorist Groups: How the Needs for Affiliation and Power Translate into Death and Destruction. Political Psychology, 29(1), 55-75.