History of Attitudes toward Masturbation in U.S Assignment | Top Universities
Using information presented in the documentary and textbook, describe the history of attitudes toward masturbation in the U.S. What sorts of products and/or devices have been used to stop people from masturbating? (8 points)
- What were some of the comments teachers said they received from parents and students regarding masturbation? How would you feel being a teacher receiving these comments? What would you say in response to those comments? (6 points)
- What have you been told about masturbation from your parents, friends, or religion? Do you agree with what these people have told you about masturbation? Has this changed after watching the documentary? (6 points)
- Times New Roman 12 point font
- Double spaced
- No more than 1 inch margins
- You do not need to put your name or the title of the documentary on the top of your assignment.
- To earn full points, your response must be at least 2 full pages in length.
- Assignments that earn an A grade are generally 2.5 to 3 pages long.
- Reference actual facts from the video in your responses.
- The point is to demonstrate that you watched the entire video and paid attention.
- You must make connections between the video and the textbook to earn full points. Get English homework help today