History and reinstatement letter | Education homework help
Assignmen 1: Reinstatement letter
The following topics should be addressed in the personal statement along with all relevant information that addresses the reinstatement eligibility requirements:
- Explain the reason for having fallen out of status (specify the violation and include dates);
- Explain the reason for the status violation (include evidence and dates, if applicable)
- It is strongly recommended to include the following information: provide a chronological and detailed explanation (include dates) of the events that led up to your failure to maintain status; what date did you realize that you are no longer in F-1 status and when you contacted the OISS&SA to resolve the issue; include reason(s) why you may consider the violation beyond your control; include a statement of how or why a denial of the reinstatement would cause extreme personal hardship to you.
- Include a statement about currently pursuing or intending to pursue a full course of study. Include your career and educational plan and goals.
- Include a statement attesting that you have not been engaged in any unauthorized employment.
Asign 2: Litera Analyze Essay 600-800 words
Topic is Article which is in attachments
must include 2 of the supporting details below:
a) Characterization b) Symbolism c) Plot d) Foreshadowing e) allusions f) Other figurative language such as simile, metaphor, repetition, etc. g) Irony h) Conflict i) Point of View j) Connotation; Denotation k) Quotation, paraphrase, summary