Higher Education, 1785-1890 | Online Assignment Help
October 23rd, 2018
Higher Education, 1785-1890
Your readings describe the influences of national themes and local initiatives impacting historical foundations in higher education between 1785 and 1890. Some of the issues, themes, and initiatives include:
- The Land Grant Legacy.
- Agricultural and Technical Education.
- Competition and Cooperation in Scientific and Technical education.
- Women and Higher Education.
- Normal Schools.
- Commerce in the Collegiate Curriculum.
- The Modern University.
- Liberal Arts Colleges.
- Student Life.
- Coeducation and Women.
- College and Administration: The Large Scale Roots of Philanthropy.
- Interregional Philanthropy and Black Colleges.
- The Comprehensive American University.
Compose a formal paper between two pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) evaluating the impact your selected topic had on the historical foundations of 1785 to 1890 as well as how it has impacted higher education today.