This week is about choosing your topic for your final paper. I’ve provided a list of possible topics. You can choose from the list or select one of your own. Choose a topic that’s appropriate to the length of your paper (5 pages – not including title page and references). Choose a topic that interests you!
List of Healthcare Services Administration research paper topics
• Technical impact on the improvement of health
• What is the role of the healthcare management team to maintain the security of patients?
• Healthcare education & training
• What is the importance of good human resources in the healthcare industry?
• Challenges confronted by the healthcare management team to manage the privacy of patients.
• Role of financial management software and its knowledge in the healthcare department for the management.
• Healthcare management & leadership
• Advantages and Challenges of E-health Technology.
• Scientific innovations + progress
• Several ways the government invest in the development of healthcare services in the United States
• Challenges confronted by the healthcare management team to manage the privacy of patients.
• Inequalities that exist in healthcare & medicine
• How to motivate your staff of the hospital to bring out the maximum output from their work for the hospital?
• Controversial Issues in the US Healthcare System
• A shift from inpatient hospitalization to ambulatory care
• How are the prisoners treated regarding health?
• A culture of quality improvement
• Cost cutting measures and effectiveness of healthcare models
• Decreasing waiting times in in private hospitals
• Patient satisfaction in public versus private hospitals
• Waste disposal management in hospitals
• Absenteeism in public hospitals
• Methods used to improve staff relations in healthcare environment
• The correlation between the quality of patient service and revenue
• Efficiency of the ongoing breast cancer research studies
• Third-party Payers
• The primary problems associated with the mental health economy
• The impact of regular staff training on the quality of patient services
• Legal responsibility of the hospital administration
• Bioethic: what is this and why it emerged?
• Euthanasia and assisted suicide: the moral aspects. Is it still healthcare?
• The most dangerous illnesses of 21 century
• The differences between public and private healthcare
• How Can We Achieve Health Equity?
• The Biggest Health Challenges Facing Youth
nstructions: You will use proper MLA format to write an annotated bibliography that includes
at least eight sources. You will begin the paper with your tentative thesis statement or at least an
idea of how you are narrowing your topic. Then, you will provide citations (in alphabetical
order) for sources that you think will be useful for your research. After each citation, you will
write a paragraph that discusses the main ideas of the source and the ways that you can use the
information in the source for your research paper. The annotated bibliography should be more
than three pages long.
Source Requirements: 8 total sources. You will use at least six scholarly sources, any
combination of six books and scholarly journal articles. If you choose to use a website, you must
be able to show that the site is credible by providing information about the author or organization
that published the website. You may also use magazines, newspaper articles, documentaries,
interviews, and other non-traditional sources, but these types of sources are not required.
Annotation Requirements: In the paragraphs following your citations, you must provide
specific examples of the kinds of information found in the source. You also must explain how
this specific source will be useful in your research. What kind of information do you find in this
source that you are not getting from other sources? You can also write about the accessibility of
the source, and if you are using a website, you must write about the author’s credibility.
Evaluation: This assignment will be worth 100 points:
10 points for the thesis,
10 points for alphabetical order and proper MLA format,
5 points for each citation (for a total of 40 points),
and 5 points for each annotation (for a total of 40 points).
You will use proper APA format to write an annotated bibliography that includes at least six (6) sources. You will begin the paper with your tentative thesis statement or at least an idea of how you are narrowing your topic.
Then, you will provide citations (in alphabetical order) for sources that you think will be useful for your research. After each citation, you will write a paragraph (150 – 200 words) that discusses the main ideas of the source and the ways that you can use the information in the source for your research paper.
Six (6) total sources. You should use at least 2 scholarly sources, any combination of books and scholarly journal articles. If you choose to use a website, you must be able to show that the site is credible by providing information about the author or organization that published the website. You may also use magazines, newspaper articles, documentaries, interviews, and other non-traditional sources.
In the paragraphs following your citations, you must provide specific examples of the kinds of information found in the source. You also must explain how this specific source will be useful in your paper. What kind of information do you find in this source that you are not getting from other sources? You can also write about the accessibility of the source, and if you are using a website, you must write about the author’s credibility.
Most importantly, an annotated bibliography is an ORIGINAL WORK CREATED BY YOU for your instructor to evaluate and grade. Copying any part of the source and including it in your annotated bibliography is plagiarism and intellectual dishonesty.
This assignment will be worth 25 points:
7 points for alphabetical order and proper APA format
1 point for each citation (for a total of 6 points),
2 points for each annotation (for a total of 12 points).
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.