Health & Medical Assignment | College Homework Help
Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 17 (section 17.4), 18 (section 18.3), 19 (sections 19.1, 19.2), 21 (sections 21.2, 21.4)
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
For the initial post, pick two (2) of the following categories representing minority groups during 1880-1914:
- Women’s rights activists
- African Americans
- Immigrants from southern and eastern Europe
- Child workers
- Great Plain Indians
Then, address the following for your selections:
- Explain the socio-economic status and challenges of your minority groups at the turn of the century.
- How did the Industrial Revolution affect your chosen minority groups?
- Analyze how the Progressives brought reform to your selected minority groups. Do you find that the Progressives were successful in making government responsive and improve the conditions of your chosen minority group?
- Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-ups)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
professor’s post: Welcome to Week 5 Discussion Board, which opens Monday, Sept. 30. We enter the Industrial Revolution, with its many good and bad facets. Yes, so many innovations and business enterprises, but oh so many people sacrificed and crushed in this age, including many immigrants, women, and even children (Outman & Outman, 2003).
Many persons were attracted to the big cities with promises of work during this Industrial Age. Select two from the following and interact with their experiences.
Women’s rights activists
Immigrants from southern and eastern Europe
Great Plain Indians
You are welcome to find any other authoritative sources as well. Get Health & Medical homework help today