Health & Medical Assignment | College Homework Help
Revise the attached paper. You cannot simply insert minor changes to the original papers. Each draft section must be thoroughly revised and rewritten to use additional scholarly sources necessary to fully support your thesis.
Your revised work must reflect clear evidence of improved research, writing, analysis, synthesis, and argument development skills. Begin your document by drafting a working thesis. Be prepared to edit after you’ve completed all sections of the final paper.
1. Revised work must present a comprehensive overview of the contemporary research studies and other recent scholarly articles examining the topic (a minimum of 7-9 relevant scholarly articles in this final version). If appropriate, your review may also include a limited number of discipline-specific reports from industry or government agencies. When using industry-related sources, be mindful of the potential bias involved and examine that in your review. Include additional scholarly sources as needed with appropriate citations. Be specific to diversity and ethics.
2. Draft a transition to move the reader from your Literature Review to your Diversity and Ethics section. Be sure you state the problem you are examining and its significance.
3. Possibly some of what you wrote will work better in the introductory or concluding sections of the final paper, and that’s fine, so long as it’s covered! The resulting section will summarize who are affected by the problem, key differences found in your examination of multiple perspectives, and the significance of such differences.
4. Draft a transition to move the reader from your Diversity and Ethics section to your final section.
5. Write a final, new section in which you advocate the most equitable solution to the problem examined. Draw upon the scholarly sources in your previous sections to substantiate your position. If necessary, provide further support with government reports and studies as well as non-governmental organizational reports and studies.
6. Based on the work you’ve developed thus far, review and revise your working thesis.
7. Draft a comprehensive introduction for your paper. Your original Research Proposal could be helpful here.
8. Draft a conclusion that fully wraps up all themes and ideas presented in all the sections.
9. Draft an Abstract that provides a preview of the entire paper in about a paragraph.
10. Build your comprehensive reference list in correct APA format. Get Health & Medical homework help today