Health care Assignment | College Homework Help
- Students are to engage with a consumer who is experiencing illness or who have had previous contact with the health care system.
- Students are to produce a narrative piece of writing structured under Borton’s Framework for Reflection’s What? So What? and Now What? headings.
What? Students are to provide a synopsis of the consumer interaction (What did they say? / What happened to the consumer? / What was their experience?).
So What? Students are to provide a detailed exploration of the narratives of the consumer health journey with reference to the three narrative theories discussed in week 1. (What does it all mean? / What are the underlying themes? / What narrative theory is evident?).
Now What? Students are to provide an insightful reflection on how the interaction has contributed to their professional development (How the experience will make you a better nurse?).
Use the following structure as a guide for your assignment:
- Cover page or header with the u
- nit number, unit title, assignment title and your student number (not included in word count).
- Introduction: Approximately 150 words, including in-text citations.
- What? Synopsis of the consumer’s story (Approximately 400 words, including in-text citations).
- So What? Exploration of the consumer’s narratives and narrative theory (Approximately 400 words, including in-text citations).
- Now what? Refection on professional development (Approximately 400 words, including in-text citations).
- Conclusion: Sum up the consumer journey/narratives/reflection (approximately 150 words, including in-text citations).
- Reference list (not included in the word count). Get Health & Medical homework help today