Health and safety practices plan (part two), product safety and
This is the second part of your Health and Safety Practices Plan. This section may vary in length, but not scope; be sure to address each part, while not exceeding the 25-page maximum for the project.
Use research, articles, and your text to complete the assignment.
Determine, at minimum, the four most common safety and security risks in your chosen organization.
Choose one safety and one security risk, and identify relevant risk assessment techniques for your chosen safety or security risk.
Evaluate the potential effect of the chosen product safety and security risks on your chosen company.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Safety and Security Risks
- Determine, at minimum, the four most common safety and security risks in your chosen organization.
- Choose one safety and one security risk and identify relevant risk assessment techniques for your chosen safety or security risk.
- Evaluate the potential affect of the chosen product safety and security risks on your chosen company.
- Plan complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Plan provides appropriate rational for decisions.
- Research was used to support key concepts and ideas. A demonstration of learning was provided. Critical thinking was demonstrated.
Week Two covers product safety and security risks within an organization and how those risks affect the company. It is important that students understand the full range of implications for both safety and security risks. Students must be able to utilize risk assessment techniques in order to accurately identify the most hazardous risks.
Individual Assignment: Product Safety and Security Risks (Part Two):
Purpose of Assignment
This is the second part of the individual project and it is graded as a both a stand-alone assignment this week and along with revisions an integral part of the final plan submitted at the end of the course. This section of the plan focuses on safety and security risks within the chosen company. Students must do more than just list items; they should also be able to relate specifically how these risks affect the company. Research should be used to support key concepts and ideas. Integration of material from the course is useful. The student wants to demonstrate what they are learning and their ability to apply critical thinking to the analysis process.
I attached the first week assignment on Sodexo Health care