Handshake Assignment | College Homework Help
Please don’t ask for a handshake before reading
you have to read the following chapter and answer one of the questions based on your understanding of the reading. The exercise is 350 words long (-/+10%) and the exercise should be in response to the question.
The reading for this exercise:
You have to read Part 2 and Intermezzo, pp. 69-218 from the above reading
And the questions for you to choose from:
– How does the crisis of Modernity determine sovereign power?
– How does crisis operate in post-modernity?
The objective of the exercise:
To encourage a continuous engagement with the material. To train the students in developing and writing an argument. To hone the writing skills of the students. To assist the students in a gradual understanding of the concept of sovereignty.
1. Relevance – Particularly well focused and fully engaged.
2. Strength of Argument – Particularly perceptive; detailed; well developed; consistent and convincing.
3. Use of Evidence – Full command of textual evidence; a broad range of well-chosen quotations.
4. Presentation – Particularly fluent; excellent command of grammar, spelling, punctuation, paragraphing; full referencing and bibliography
– Please don’t use any outside research from the web, it has to be only the reading that I have given.
– Also, when you quote something from the reading please use the page numbers of that particular reading example (p.15).
– Use much evidence from the reading.
– Do not use complicated English because when I am presenting in class, I should be able to understand what I am talking about.
– In case you don’t understand the questions, please don’t ask for the handshake.