Ground and Surface Water Interactions Laboratory Assignment | Buy assignments online
Ground and Surface Water Interactions Laboratory
[WLO: 2] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4, 5]
This lab enables you to design models of different scenarios that affect the earth’s surface water and groundwater.
Take the required photos and complete all parts of the assignment (calculations, data tables, etc.). On the “Lab Worksheet,” answer all of the questions in the “Lab Questions” section. Finally, transfer all of your answers and visual elements from the “Lab Worksheet” into the “Lab Report.” You will submit both the “Lab Report” and the “Lab Worksheet” to Waypoint.
Making sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Before you begin this assignment, read the Groundwater and Surface Water Interactions Investigation Manual and review The Scientific Method (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.presentation video.
- Follow the instructions in the manual to complete Activities 1, 2, and 3 using materials in your kit, augmented by additional materials that you will supply. Photograph each activity following these instructions:
- When taking lab photos, you need to include in each image a strip of paper with your name and the date clearly written on it.
- Complete all parts of the Week 3 Lab Worksheet and answer all of the questions in the “Lab Questions” section.
- Transfer your responses to the lab questions and data tables and your photos from the “Lab Worksheet” into the “Lab Report” by downloading the Lab Report Template.