Government or Nonprofit Organization Assignment | Buy Homework Help
December 28th, 2019
Select an important news event that addresses questionable decision-making on a topic relating to social equity. Your research should identity a government or nonprofit organization that used (or did not use) proper procedures, policy, or law for handling workplace equality practices.
With increased multiculturalism in our communities, organizations also need to know how to fairly discern instances of real or perceived discrimination, civil rights abuses, EEOC violations, and gender inequality. Specific topics to be addressed are listed below.
- Identify the organization, and include stakeholders, individuals, and departments involved.
- Describe the circumstances and sequence of events. What went right, and what went wrong.
- Introduce and identify what rules, policy, or law was (or was not) interpreted properly.
- Briefly outline ethical principles related to multiculturalism and gender equity to resolve ethical dilemmas at work.
- Summarize important lessons learned.
- Conclude by listing central social equity concepts in the scenario.Get Political Science help today