Global Negotiations | Online Assignment Help
Study the following document: Methods for Managing Differences. Assume this communication strategy has been recommended by your employer for mediation when working with potential and existing business clients and partners.
Consider that there are basically two distinct types of cultures. One type is more cooperative, and the other is more competitive. It has been discovered that there are some conflicts occurring between some of the key players who need to come to agreement on specific critical areas of the deal for it to move forward. The top management would really like this deal to happen.
Imagine being in this situation, and create the scenario as you go through the process using the methods approach from above.
- Describe the steps you would take and any considerations along the way.
- How would you use the recommended method when working with individuals who exhibit a generally competitive culture?
- How would you use the recommended method when working with individuals who exhibit a generally cooperative culture?
- Would this cultural factor change the way you apply this method for managing differences? Why or why not? Explain.
Unit 5 – Individual Project
The Final Research Proposal
During the past few weeks, you have considered the various elements of the research project. Compile all of the sections of your research strategy ideas from Week 3. Retrieve your survey/questionnaire results this week to complete your final project in Week 5. Your final research paper should be 1,500–2,000 words.
Your research paper should include the following:
- Your Introduction and Purpose of the study from your Unit 3 Individual Project
- Your Literature Review from your Unit 3 Discussion Board, adding your Unit 1 articles
- Your Methodology from the Unit 3 Individual Project
- Add your ethical considerations for the survey to your Methodology
- Add your measurement strategy to your Methodology
- Include a copy of the questionnaire or survey in the Methodology
- Provide your Data Analysis with survey results
- Data results should be provided in graphic form, making them user-friendly information
- Provide your Conclusion regarding the study. Be sure to tell how well you answered your research question, the status of your hypothesis (true/false), and the value of your survey results for your topic moving forward
Based on comments from your instructor and peers in Weeks 3 and 4, edit and refine any sections of the final research paper.
Prepare to present your survey results. Condense them from your research paper, and create 8–12 PowerPoint slides to present your survey results. The PowerPoint must include a graphic presentation of the data for each survey question, on separate slides.
- You can decide what to include on the 8–12 slides, as long as 5 slides depict results of the 5 survey questions. The other slides might include Introduction, Purpose, Methodology, Conclusions.
Unit 4 – Discussion Board
Your first task is to post your own Key Assignment Outline to the discussion area so that other students are able to review your plan. Attach your document to the main discussion post, and include any notes that you feel are appropriate. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve the quality of the Key Assignment Draft that you will complete next week.