Global linguistic discrimination | Social Science homework help
Your Final Paper must include the following:
a. A clearly identified global issue as well as a selected location and population that are affected by the issue.
b. A comprehensive analysis of research surrounding the selected global issue with an explanation of how situational, operational, and outcome factors could determine the success or failure of educational programs.
c. A prediction of the challenges a student who is impacted by the global issue would face if enrolled in your current or future classrooms.
d. A plan for how students will maintain their cultural identity and mother tongue while learning a second language.
e. A minimum of five lesson ideas that will bring human issues to the forefront in a culturally responsive manner.
Lesson ideas should include a description of the lesson, the purpose, and methods or strategies you will implement. No specific step-by-step instructions are necessary.
1. Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
3. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
4. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
5. Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to textbook, and document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
6. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.