Global Health | Online Assignment Help
Unit Learning Outcomes:
1. Synthesize the common anthropological, epidemiological, historical, policy, and political-economic approaches to major global health problems.
2. Discuss and evaluate the major issues confronting global health, including their levels and trends, their determinants, and their effect on individual and populations
3. Describe the global burden of disease, emerging global health problems, the causes and control of epidemics, and communicable and non-communicable diseases at the global level.
4. Identify the role of poverty, inequality, and structural violence in global health contexts and how health can be distributed unequally within and between populations.
5. Describe the particular health needs of vulnerable populations
6. Identify and evaluate the complex role and impact of policy, global institutions, nonâ€governmental organizations, and major funders in global health.