A. Okay, here it is the “Big George” question that you all must answer for 10 points: George Washington was said by Henry Lee to be “First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen.” Jefferson said that “…on the whole, his character was…perfect…never did nature and fortune combine more perfectly to make a man great…” So, now I would like for you to tell me all you know about this great Virginian by discussing the “Father” of our country from his early days, through his involvement in the French and Indian/Seven Year’s War, the build-up for the Revolutionary War, his role as a military leader, the difficulties with the central government when we had the Articles of Confederation, the Constitutional Convention, the Virginia Convention of 1788, Washington as President, Washington’s retirement years and his death at Mount Vernon.
B. You must answer BOTH of the following questions for 10 points each.
1. Discuss the relationship between the debts England incurred as a result of the French and Indian/Seven Year’s War and our Declaration of Independence and the Revolutionary War. In other words, explain how the French and Indian/Seven Year’s War “caused” the Revolutionary War? Take your answer from the Proclamation of 1763 to the signing of the Declaration! Emphasize Virginia’s role.
2. Give a biographical sketch of Thomas Jefferson…introduce him with a quick early biography and then concentrate on the time from our first meeting of him as he listened to Patrick Henry introduce his resolutions against the Stamp Act in 1765 until the last reference to him in this section of the book when he expresses his serious concerns about the Missouri Compromise (“Firebell in the night”). Be sure to explain his role in the development of our first two political parties, the (Democratic) Republicans which Jefferson “founded” and the Federalists of Hamilton. Do you remember what the three things were that he wanted put on his tombstone…what were they?
C. Select 2 of the following at 10 points each: (be generous with the info!!!)
1. Why was Norfolk considered a “thing apart from the rest of Virginia” with regard to the Revolutionary War and do you agree that “Norfolk suffered perhaps more severely than any city in America during the Revolution.” Why?
2. Beginning with the arrival of French aid, tell the “end of the story” of the Revolutionary War and take it all the way to the surrender of the British at Yorktown.
3. Once the Constitution (that we now have) was written, it had to be ratified by the states. It is generally assumed that a majority of Virginians were in opposition to the adoption of the Constitution but it was ratified by Virginia…how did this happen?
4. Give a biographical sketch of John Marshall and tell why he had such a lasting impact on the country. Give the main decision in a couple of his more important cases and explain his reasoning..
5. The issue of internal improvements arose after the War of 1812…what were they and how did the discussion of such play in Virginia? (Incorporate the following: Strict and loose construction of the Constitution, “Clay’s American System”…national bank recharter, tariffs, and internal improvements like a federal road building program, the James River-Kanawah River Canal project.)
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.