A. Okay, here it is the “Big George” question that you all must answer for 10 points: George Washington was said by Henry Lee to be “First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen.” Jefferson said that “…on the whole, his character was…perfect…never did nature and fortune combine more perfectly to make a man great…” So, now I would like for you to tell me all you know about this great Virginian by discussing the “Father” of our country from his early days, through his involvement in the French and Indian/Seven Year’s War, the build-up for the Revolutionary War, his role as a military leader, the difficulties with the central government when we had the Articles of Confederation, the Constitutional Convention, the Virginia Convention of 1788, Washington as President, Washington’s retirement years and his death at Mount Vernon.
B. You must answer BOTH of the following questions for 10 points each.
1. Discuss the relationship between the debts England incurred as a result of the French and Indian/Seven Year’s War and our Declaration of Independence and the Revolutionary War. In other words, explain how the French and Indian/Seven Year’s War “caused” the Revolutionary War? Take your answer from the Proclamation of 1763 to the signing of the Declaration! Emphasize Virginia’s role.
2. Give a biographical sketch of Thomas Jefferson…introduce him with a quick early biography and then concentrate on the time from our first meeting of him as he listened to Patrick Henry introduce his resolutions against the Stamp Act in 1765 until the last reference to him in this section of the book when he expresses his serious concerns about the Missouri Compromise (“Firebell in the night”). Be sure to explain his role in the development of our first two political parties, the (Democratic) Republicans which Jefferson “founded” and the Federalists of Hamilton. Do you remember what the three things were that he wanted put on his tombstone…what were they?
C. Select 2 of the following at 10 points each: (be generous with the info!!!)
1. Why was Norfolk considered a “thing apart from the rest of Virginia” with regard to the Revolutionary War and do you agree that “Norfolk suffered perhaps more severely than any city in America during the Revolution.” Why?
2. Beginning with the arrival of French aid, tell the “end of the story” of the Revolutionary War and take it all the way to the surrender of the British at Yorktown.
3. Once the Constitution (that we now have) was written, it had to be ratified by the states. It is generally assumed that a majority of Virginians were in opposition to the adoption of the Constitution but it was ratified by Virginia…how did this happen?
4. Give a biographical sketch of John Marshall and tell why he had such a lasting impact on the country. Give the main decision in a couple of his more important cases and explain his reasoning..
5. The issue of internal improvements arose after the War of 1812…what were they and how did the discussion of such play in Virginia? (Incorporate the following: Strict and loose construction of the Constitution, “Clay’s American System”…national bank recharter, tariffs, and internal improvements like a federal road building program, the James River-Kanawah River Canal project.)
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services and strive to maintain the highest standards of work for all our clients. Our writers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instructions form while at the same time being surgical and objective while handling client work.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who adhere to our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper. Hence regardless of the complexity or duration of a paper, our system determines the most accurate and pocket-friendly price for all our clients.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline. This leaves room for editing to incase the client wants changes done to the work delivered by our writers.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our papers. Our writers stick to the instructions to deliver plagiarism-free work. Other than that, they extensively research the work they are handling and are keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers. Our editors check every completed work to ascertain it’s at the set standards.
Our main objective is to assist you through every step of your academic journey. Thus, we completely understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when interacting with our system. If you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email us.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our writers will give you the best results.
Our team is skilled and equipped in searching for information required to complete work handed over to them. Regardless of the complexity of the work, we are determined to get the job done. Extensive research when handling client requests makes it possible for us to be able to stick to the boundaries and guidelines set by the clients. Thus enabling us to keep the work original and plagiarism free.
We have highly qualified writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to not only help students get good grades but also excel in their studies. Our writers are highly experienced and educated specialists and professionals who want to do more than creating a difference in the academic field.
Our editors have a keen eye when going through work. They can capture even the smallest of errors. This has been made possible by the fact that we have been in the academic field for more than 5 years now. Thus, they bring with them previous experience when going through work to be able to capture everything. These unique skills make it possible for us to deliver error-free work to our clients.
Our team has very experienced specialists and professionals. This gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Whenever we receive work that needs to be redone, everyone gets involved. That’s inclusive of our editors. This collective involvement in doing work makes it possible for us to deliver high-quality work to all our clients. Other than that it makes it possible for us to adhere to our originality and plagiarism-free policies.