Genomic Imprinting Assignment | Assignment Help Services
August 29th, 2019
Which of the following statements most accurately defines genomic imprinting?The genotype of the mother
determining the phenotype of the offspring.
- Inactivation of the allele from one parent and expression of the the allele from the other parent.
- The alleles of one gene masking the dominant alleles of another gene.
- A single gene affecting a single trait.
- The inheritance of two or more genes close together on the same chromosome
Linked genes generallydo not follow the laws of independent assortment.
- are polygenic.
- show pleiotropy.
- reflect a pattern of codominance.