Frequency Distribution Assignment | Professional Writing Services
February 12th, 2020
- Watch the following videos explaining the Excel skills needed to complete the practice problems. Note that the version of Excel presented in the videos may be different from the one you are using.
- “Pie Chart Using a Summary Table in Excel”- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LSPZ3kyVg&feature=youtu.be
- “Histogram in Excel”- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNNDG32Ss4&feature=youtu.be
- “Pareto Chart”-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXYKLeSfvs&feature=youtu.be
- Open the file WS1Practice (Excel). There is a worksheet tab for each of the chart types listed. Follow the directions in each worksheet to create:
- A pie chart sorted high to the low-frequency distribution of female bears.
- A bar chart is not sorted high to low-frequency distribution for the weight of female bears.
- A bar chart sorted high to low-frequency distribution (also called a Pareto chart) for the weight of female bears.
Get Statistics homework help today