Formative Assessment Letter Assignment | Buy assignments online
April 22nd, 2019
Formative Assessment Letter
For this week’s assignment, you will create written feedback for a student teacher, helping them to understand how to use formative assessments in their instruction. They will be teaching one of your lessons.
Your response should be a letter to the student teacher with feedback which includes the following:
- A description of three appropriate formative assessments
- An explanation of how the assessments could be used
- A description of the data from the assessments that will inform her instruction
Follow the steps below to complete this assignment:
- Create a new document of your choosing (Word, Google Docs, Open Office – anything that can be saved/exported to PDF format).
- Write a note to a student teacher that provides a description of three formative assessment, explaining how each could be used in the lesson. Then, include information about the data the assessments will provide to inform instruction.
- Be sure to use the rubric and always cite at least 3 of the professional readings directly to support your statements.
- Save your work as a PDF file with the naming convention Assessment_FirstNameLastName. If your name is Walter Payton, your document name would be Assessment_WalterPayton.
- Upload your saved document to the upload interface below
Points Possible: 30