Forced ranking and technology | HRM 538 Performance Management | Strayer University
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Forced Ranking and Technology
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
In this assignment, you will prepare a presentation in which you recommend a forced ranking performance evaluation system to the Director of Human Resources of the organization examined in Assignment 3.
(Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization[s] that you have used.)
Prepare a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below).
- Develop a forced ranking performance evaluation system to improve the overall performance of the selected organization.
- Prioritize the pros and cons with the greatest impact on the effectiveness of the forced ranking performance evaluation system. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Suggest three (3) key implementation steps for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Propose three (3) ways in which the selected organization could use technology as an enabler for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
- Use four (4) external sources to support your responses. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources