For rey writer | Human Resource Management homework help
Baseline Management and Staffing Plans
Note: Continue using the workplace scenario from the first assignment. The audience for this assessment now includes the work supervisor and project team leaders.
- Develop a baseline management and staffing plan that reflects the workplace organizational design and leadership strategies for your project. Use either phases or project work (phases are used in complex projects).
- Use the Microsoft Excel (RAM) template linked in Resources.
Create a Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM) template, linked in the Resources. This template will help you to:
- Determine the team roles and responsibilities needed on the project.
- Describe the criteria you would use to determine an appropriate fit for each role.
- Determine who is responsible for each aspect of the project.
Baseline Management Plan
Develop a 2–3 page baseline management plan that describes the rationale behind your RAM.
- Analyze the strategies for team leadership and team development.
- Explain how the strategies promote successful project execution.
- Provide credible support for your analyses.
Submit your baseline management plan. Add the RAM as an appendix to your plan.
Consider the purpose of the document, its intended use, and the setting in which your project is being executed.
- Written communication: Your documents should be professionally written in a form and style appropriate for the various stakeholders.
- Document format: Submit your baseline management and staffing plans as a Microsoft Word document. You may embed other Microsoft files, such as Excel files, in your document or submit them as attachments.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
Portfolio Prompt: You may choose to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.