Need help on how to find the answers to these questions in simple form?
1. What is the accumulated sum of the following stream of payments?
$2,010 every year at the beginning of the year for 6 years, at 5.12 percent, compounded annually.
2. You have accumulated some money for your retirement. You are going to withdraw $92,190 every year at the beginning of the year for the next 20 years starting from today. How much money have you accumulated for your retirement? Your account pays you 11.58 percent per year, compounded annually. To answer this question, you have to find the present value of these cash flows.
3. You plan to buy a house in 6 years. You want to save money for a down payment on the new house. You are able to place $491 every month at the end of the month into a savings account at an annual rate of 8.77 percent, compounded monthly. How much money will be in the account after you made the last payment?
4. What is the present value of the following annuity?
$4,138 every half year at the end of the period for the next 13 years, discounted back to the present at 13.52 percent per year, compounded semiannually
5. You have decided to place $631 in equal deposits every month at the beginning of the month into a savings account earning 10.99 percent per year, compounded monthly for the next 8 years. The first deposit is made today. How much money will be in the account at the end of that time
6. What is the present value of the following annuity?
$2,698 every half year at the beginning of the period for the next 6 years, discounted back to the present at 12.90 percent per year, compounded semiannually.
7. Big Brothers, Inc. borrows $77,698 from the bank at 11.05 percent per year, compounded annually, to purchase new machinery. This loan is to be repaid in equal annual installments at the end of each year over the next 3 years. How much will each annual payment be?
8. You need to accumulate $74,529 for your son’s education. You have decided to place equal year-end deposits in a savings account for the next 18 years. The savings account pays 11.97 percent per year, compounded annually.
9. You plan to buy the house of your dreams in 5 years. You have estimated that the price of the house will be $118,477 at that time. You are able to make equal deposits every month at the end of the month into a savings account at a rate of 10.67 percent, compounded monthly. How much money should you place in this savings account every month in order to accumulate the required amount to buy the house of your dreams?
10. What is the present value of a $933 perpetuity discounted back to the present at 10.17 percent. The answer should be calculated to decimal places
11. You are given an investment to analyze. The cash flows from this investment are
End of year:
What is the future value of this investment at the end of year five if 15.06 percent per year is the appropriate interest (discount) rate?
12. You have been offered the opportunity to invest in a project that will pay $5,879 per year at the end of years one through three and $9,116 per year at the end of years four and five. These cash flows will be placed in a saving account that pays 5.29 percent per year. What is the future value of this cash flow pattern at the end of year five?
13. You plan to apply for a loan from Bank of America. The nominal annual interest rate for this loan is 17.53 percent, compounded daily (with a 365-day year). What is the effective annual rate, or EAR (annual percentage yield), of this loan?
14. You are considering an investment that has a nominal annual interest rate of 6.23 percent, compounded semiannually. Therefore, the effective annual rate, or EAR (annual percentage yield) is _____.
15. Assume that the inflation rate during the last year was 1.71 percent. US government T-bills had the nominal rates of return of 3.80 percent. What is the real rate of return for a T-bill?
16. Large-cap stocks had the nominal rates of return of 10.07 percent. The rate of inflation during the last year was 3.49 percent. What is the real rate of return for large-cap stocks?
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.