Finance Assignment | Professional Writing

4. Huawei has spent ¥ 1.5B in R&D and is ready to launch the first foldable cellphone Mate X. However, they are not sure about whether consumers will like their new phones. They can choose to launch the product at year 0 or year 1. The costs of production will be the same whether they enter the market in year 0 or year 1. The life of Mate X will be 2 years in either case. The relevant cash flow information is given below. Suppose the unit sales will be X and 0.5X in the first and second year.

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Assignment on
Finance Assignment | Professional Writing
Just from $13/Page
Order Now

Homework For You

The equipment will be depreciated in 3 years with no salvage value. Suppose the cost of capital is 15% per year. Marginal tax rate for Huawei is 25% and Huawei has enough earnings to realize all tax savings in all the years. Launch year Year+1 Year+2 Year+3 Revenue 17000*X 15000*0.5X COGS 8000*x 7000*0.5X Overhead 18B 0.5B CAPEX 3.6B Depreciation 1.2B 1.2B Required NWC 1000*X 500*X 10 (1) Calculate the project NPV at the time of launch date as a function of X. 1.2B Suppose if they launch the phone in year o, there is a 60% chance that consumers like the product, and X will be 1 million units. There is a 40% chance that consumers are disappointed about the product, and X will be 0.2 million units. If they launch the phone in year one, they will know whether consumers like foldable phones or not, and they can choose to not launch if situation is unfavorable. If they launch the phone in year 1 and the consumers like foldable phones, X will be 0.9 million. If they launch in year 1 even though consumers do not like foldable phones, X will be 0.2 million (2) What is the NPV if they launch in year 0? (3) What is the NPV at year 1 if they launch in year 17 Calculate the NPV for both scenarios. Should they launch the phone if it is revealed that consumers do not like foldable phones? (4) What is the option value of delaying the launch?

Get Finance homework help today

Calculate your paper price
Pages (550 words)
Approximate price: -

Why Choose Us

Quality Papers

At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.

Professional Academic Writers

With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.

Affordable Prices

Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.

On-Time delivery

My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.

100% Originality

Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.

Customer Support 24/7

Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@myhomeworkwriters.com.

Try it now!

Calculate the price of your order

You will get a personal manager and a discount.
We'll send you the first draft for approval by at
Total price:
$0.00

How it works?

Follow these simple steps to get your paper done

Place your order

Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.

Proceed with the payment

Choose the payment system that suits you most.

Receive the final file

Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.

Our Samples

Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.

Categories
All samples
Analysis (any type)
Argumentative essays
Dissertation/Dissertation chapter
Analysis (any type)
Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen
Undergrad. (yrs 1-2)
Political science
4
View this sample
Argumentative essays
Is euthanasia ethical or not?
Undergrad. (yrs 3-4)
Nursing
3
View this sample
Dissertation/Dissertation chapter
Videoconferencing as a teaching tool
Undergrad. (yrs 3-4)
Education
10
View this sample

Our Homework Writing Services

My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.

Essays

Essay Writing Services

At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.

Admissions

Admission and Business Papers

With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.

Editing

Editing and Proofreading

Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.

Coursework

Technical papers

My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.

Sitemap: https://myhomeworkwriters.com/sitemaps/sitemap.xml User-agent: * Allow: / User-agent: AhrefsBot Crawl-Delay: 1 User-agent: SemrushBot Crawl-Delay: 1